ccrap ( had a car accident)

Well, I was driving to pick up a friend tonight, first night to have the SS on the road all year. I was going around a skight turn when I started to slide on some gravel, so I counter steered (sp). Thought i had it under control. WRONG! It came back around on me and i slid about 10 feet and got some what straight and (WHAMM) right into a ditch. The truck jumped about 5 feet in the air after hiting the ditch went through some guys side yard smacked a tree with the mirror. Came to rest about 75 yards into the guys yard. The guy cam running out asking me if I was okay. I said yeah. He said he seen the whole thing. I look under the truck and oil is just pouring out of the oil pan. The oil pan is no big deal, I got an extra one sitting in the garage, but now I need it to get realigned (sp) and a front bumper, a passanger side mirror and the front plastic piece that goes on the bottom bumper. Anyone know of any good shops in PA. Also how does a 4 wheel alignment cost these days.

well, its pullin like a SOB to the right and i know i need tires because i blew the belts on two of them. And i bent a tie rod, and im probably gonna hve the ball joints replaced for safe measurments. It just really sucks it had to happen the first night i had the SS out all year. The guy wasnt even pissed about his yard and it was tore up pretty bad, He asked me if I was drinking. Thank God I wasnt. Also it kinda worked out that i wrecked in his yard, He has a wrecker so I got a tow home which was like 35 minutes away from my house for $20. I already found a bumper and and a mirror on ebay. Tonight after work im gonna unbolt he motor mounts and lift the engine and pull the pan and put the moroso pan ive been planning on putting on for a long time, on tonight. It just seems like when i finally get ahead a little in life, something bad has to happen and smack me right in the face. I dont know, Guess i should start putting around like an old man from now on when im in the truck