Zippy 3 Roll Call- Who's coming?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's never too early to get a list going of who's planning on coming this year.

1) Zippy

2) Mervz

3) sk_josh

4) Holty (maybe)

5) oscareltemblo

6) hot rod truck

7) CraigW + Cheesy Fries

8) ThePDB

9) BOB47

10) tjss2005

11) supersub

12) Bonj87

13) thomp62301

14) hellbents10

15) ss boon ss

16) Ridn24s

17)SS ON 22S

18)

19)

20)

I have a feeling this list will fill up quick. Zip, feel free to edit and add to this post.

• Admin

where are most people staying this time around? I looked at the Fairfield website and it says there are no rooms avaliable.

Josh and I will be in town from Fri night-Sunday afternoon.

I'm staying at the Best Western. So is Brian and Alyce (Hotrod Truck) and I'm pretty sure CraigW is staying there too. If you want the Fairfield--call them-- often they have rooms even after their site says they're full. Too pricey for me this year. They want $169.00 a night.

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi There. My husband and I just recently purchased SS, hand would love to show up to your event, and to get know everyone. Should I add our name to your list? Thanks, Hope to see you next weekend.

Dave and Krachell

Hi There. My husband and I just recently purchased SS, hand would love to show up to your event, and to get know everyone. Should I add our name to your list? Thanks, Hope to see you next weekend.

Dave and Krachell

Welcome to the site. :cheers: Always good to have new people. No need to add your name to the list. Just show up. The more the merrier. The Zippy event is always a good time. Meet new people and get reaquainted with others. Hope to see you and your husband there.

• Admin

Bad news folks..

Josh and I will not be able to make it due to an emergency financial obligation that popped up in the last few weeks.

We're extremely disappointed we can't come, but trust Zippy will do a kick ass job as usual. :cheers: