Does anyone have a header install write up?

Gabess

what kind of headers are you installing?i did my pacceters like 4 moths ago and could not belive how easy they were.the key is to get someone to help you go from underneath you push them up and the other person guides them in place the other thing is all bolts are pretty easy to tighten exept one the last bolt next to the firewall on the driver side is a pita to tighten from the top so what i did was i went under the truck and tighten that bolt from underneath with a ratchet key i think its a 12 mm one more thing if your not a tall man then remove the two front tires and lower the truck trust me its very easy if you run into any problems feel free to pm me :driving:

If you can raise the truck on a lift and remove the front wheels and fenderwells, it makes life much easier. It's been a while since I did mine, but I think we had to swing the trans crossmember out of the way to remove the stock Y pipes/cats. Dynatechs have bungs to reinstall the 02 sensors like stock. Bring the new headers in from the bottom, have a friend start the bolts, or hold the header while you start the bolts. Wasn't too bad.

WOW I just got it all done...

Headers into a QTP Cutout one for each side than into a Magnaflow mufflers. Also I put a H pipe in. The performance is great I can't wait untill the cam is installed.

I will post some pics when I get back home...