BIG SECRET tire companies dont want consumers to know,....

For years i have trained in tactical driving and have owned a large west coast bodyguard training facility. I have been through several EVOC driving schools and have trained with one of the most notable driving instructors, BOBBY ORE, there isnt much i cant do in a vehicle.

i only mention these thing to base my information on some credibility.

it is a little know fact that tire companies mislead consumers...

take your average tire... with a DOT marking/number (department of transportation)... regardless of type or size of tire, every tire hs a MAX PSI number... most people are under the impression that they should not over inflate the tire past this mark for fear of the tire exploding...

well i am here to tell you that is entirely false... the DOT clearly states that max PSI is determined by one thing per tire group... they will take a batch of tires that a manufacturer makes and tests them accordingly...

they will use a test rim and inflate each tire until it explodes off of the rim... and then take 1/10 of that reading and that number will be the max PSI.... so if a tire reads 44lbs max psi the tire must maintain air pressure (brand new tire) at 440 psi without exploding!!!

most tire manufacturers tell you to not exceed that amount and to put less in... for two reasons... tire wear and ride. Your tires will wear out considerably faster at low tire pressures, and your ride will be much smoother too.

for performance and tire longevity, (almost 5x longer!!) inflate your tires on all of your vehicles more...

trucks -SUVs - 5-6psi over max (example - max tire pressure listed on the tire is 40psi, inflate to 45-46)

cars - 4-5psi

you will get alot more performance and tire life...

please research this yourself and use at your own doing... i have done this for years and it saves me gas, tires, and added performance...

ALWAYS check your tire pressure when you get gas... VERY IMPORTANT... you can spend a million dollars on a car but when it is all said and done with, you only have 4 small patches of rubber keeping you on the ground... you should not neglect this very important part of your car...

David

www.usabodyguards.com