rolled the SS last night

montanass

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad you are okay.. but dude never swerve unless its a person in the road. other wise hit the brakes and bear down. i will run anything over in the road besides a person, child, etc. you could have been killed like that. i learned that in my CDL class. they say DONT SWERVE. i hope you can get it fixed though.

glad you are okay.. but dude never swerve unless its a person in the road. other wise hit the brakes and bear down. i will run anything over in the road besides a person, child, etc. you could have been killed like that. i learned that in my CDL class. they say DONT SWERVE. i hope you can get it fixed though.

Whoa, you might want to read the whole thread before posting :crackup:

Ha Ha Ha .... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I am reading this a day late .... I hate to say it .... I would have called :icon_bs: in the beginning ... Due to the license plate is not a Minnisota Plate ....

Wow I didnt even look at the pic....just grazed by it and was like "aw fuuu...."

But now that I look your right, and especially the bug deflector...everyone knows that Mounting ASS loves to get all of those bugs all over his grille

Sidenote, Shaun did you ever get the cowl hood and sills in place?

damn that sucks man...glad your ok..I wrecked my truck last month...as you all might already know...but mines is getting fixed as we speak...I know its not a good time to ask this but....If they do total it...are you going to be selling your tonneau cover?

damn that sucks man...glad your ok..I wrecked my truck last month...as you all might already know...but mines is getting fixed as we speak...I know its not a good time to ask this but....If they do total it...are you going to be selling your tonneau cover?

:yellow_loser:

:yellow_loser:

iagree.gif

huh.gifdoh.gifwhistling.gif

Brilliance

Sidenote, Shaun did you ever get the cowl hood and sills in place?

Yo Drako .... No on the sills ... But the hood Looks Awesome!!!!

Due to the license plate is not a Minnisota Plate ....

WTF was I thinking .... I must have been smoking crack or something!!!!!

Minnisota or Montana .... Hmmm ..... Maybe since your name is Montanass your from Montana and not Minnisota ... So just disregard my first post!!!! :D

Ha I'm glad I waited to respond. Now let's just hope you didn't jinx yourself. You better drive something else for awhile until the karma wears off :crackup:

LOL... I'm glad i'm late to respond too... I was like WTF??? :banghead::banghead::banghead: