sig request for a newbie

hey guys im lookin for a really cool sig, heres a few of the pictures i want to be in it. let me know if some dont work or you need different ones cause of lighting or whateva, i have a bunch. o yea the beach one is optional i dont know if it would look good using that one, or just cheesy, thanks in advance.

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

BrookeBanx11.jpg

JennyP05.jpg

a.jpg

See if you like this one, if not let me know and I can see about trying something else. If there is a specific font that you wanted let me know that also.

LeftCoast_Chevy.jpg

If your ok with this one and want to use it, please download it and put it on photobucket or another host since it's on my personal site right now. Thanks.

See if you like this one, if not let me know and I can see about trying something else. If there is a specific font that you wanted let me know that also.

LeftCoast_Chevy.jpg

If your ok with this one and want to use it, please download it and put it on photobucket or another host since it's on my personal site right now. Thanks.

hey man thats awsome, i love the background and the writing and everything. do you think there'd be anyways to maybe see more of the tail gate on the picture on the right? also maybe more of the girls? haha i love them so much :yellow_loser: . i saw that the dimensions were only like 567x200, might be easier if u stretche it out to 700??? i dont know anything though. let me know if thats too much work for you, i really really do appreciate it though, thanks a bunch.

hey man thats awsome, i love the background and the writing and everything. do you think there'd be anyways to maybe see more of the tail gate on the picture on the right? also maybe more of the girls? haha i love them so much :yellow_loser: . i saw that the dimensions were only like 567x200, might be easier if u stretche it out to 700??? i dont know anything though. let me know if thats too much work for you, i really really do appreciate it though, thanks a bunch.

I just moved things around a bit in this one. See if this is a little better of if you still like the layout of the first one. The reason it's not 700 wide is because I just stuck with the width of the beach pic that you provided. I you really want it 200x700 I can work on that.

LeftCoast_Chevy02.jpg

dang that looks sweet man, what program do u use? I tried using 'microsoft picture it', but it didnt turn out so good. Any hints?

I use Photoshop CS to do this stuff. Someone posted something about a free program that does about the same thing as photoshop, just don't remember what topic it was in. I've never tried using Microsoft Picture It, so I can't really help you there, sorry.

Just saw it in another post, and it's called GIMPshop. Check that out if you don't want to get ahold of Photoshop.

Edited by 2006SilverSS (see edit history)

hey man thank you so much for doin that, it looks awsome, i love it. and you read my mind with the american flag thing. i was going to ask for that too, but i didnt want to be a pain. thanks again man, i really appreciate it