PROUD PAPA

tehoatim

Probably not what you were expecting, anyways, our 2 year old Rat Terrier "Taz" made his first real kill the other day.

While I was chillin on the back porch, Taz is huntin lizards and such, suddenly, my daughter screams and I turn my head just in time to see

Taz with this black snake in his mouth and shaking his head violently for a couple of seconds then drops it, game-over. He played with the snake for several minutes after but usually only when the snake would move or continue striking back. After a while I put the snake out of its misery and buried it. I must say I was pretty impressed, always wondered if his breeding would shine in the right oppurtunity. Yeah I know, it aint no rat, but this probably why we don't have rats. :thumbs:

post-8312-1175642207_thumb.jpgpost-8312-1175642251_thumb.jpgpost-8312-1175642278_thumb.jpg[attachmen

=8481:1.JPG]post-8312-1175641932_thumb.jpgpost-8312-1175641966_thumb.jpgpost-8312-1175641997_thumb.jpgpost-8312-1175642063_thumb.jpgpost-8312-1175642168_thumb.jpg

post-8312-1175641904_thumb.jpg

post-8312-1175642039_thumb.jpg

we had to clean up an armadillo this morning when we got to work. My shop dogs kill anything that comes into the yard. They usually get possums, once in a while they get a rabbit. They love rabbits, they will only eat them, everything else is a play toy till its dead. They get the cats to but are scared to dead of the little black cat we have here at the shop :jester:

Buried the snake? I would have sliced that thing to pieces and then posted pieces of dead snake around my yard to show the other stupid snakes what would happen if another one decided to come play in my yard...I hate F*in snakes!!!

Edited by SoCalSS (see edit history)

Buried the snake? I would have sliced that thing to pieces and then posted pieces of dead snake around my yard to show the other stupid snakes what would happen if another one decided to come play in my yard...I hate F*in snakes!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :withstupid: That's the Soprano's way! Starts this Sunday!!!

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)