Fontana

chpspecial

Stop on by I will make sure to bring enough drinks for every body ..... also we have buddy stopping by that has a sick 1963 vette :chevy: race car just sick I think it is 6 figure car :thumbs: same guy that has the 11 sec SRT10 that should be in the low 10 maybe 9's next time he brings the beast to the track.

Was cool meeting up with you guys and your hot looking girl friends. I had a blast even though I cant get that damn 6 speed to hook :banghead:

maybe next time I will do better or I will just bring mammas quad-cab.

Also the best time my R/C got with skilled driving was 13.8 @ 101.9 1200 feet above sea level.

Cheers J.T.

Track meet was great. It was meeting up with all of the srt10's and the srt 8. Turns out that my truck still need alot more tunning work, so the best I did was a 13.3 at 103.50mph. And on my last run I forgot to turn on the high boost. :yellow_loser:

Can't seem to upload some pics so those will come later.

Track meet was great. It was meeting up with all of the srt10's and the srt 8. Turns out that my truck still need alot more tunning work, so the best I did was a 13.3 at 103.50mph. And on my last run I forgot to turn on the high boost. :yellow_loser:

Can't seem to upload some pics so those will come later.

It's a step in the right direction. Keep at it. :thumbs: