raced a 05 tbss

04blacksss

i was commin home from the gym, and a black tbss flew past me, and we both stopped at a red light. i did a little rev and break stand and took off i was infront of him from 1st to almost 3rd gear, and he gained on me and then finally got about 2 cars infront of me. it was a good race for bein pretty stock. we will see after the radix is installed :crazy:

I raced one of those and it beat me, they are pretty quick for an SUV. But then again it does have an LS2, the one I raced I think was AWD cause it left me behind at the takeoff and by the time I was hitting 105 it was three car lengths in front of me. Damn, I really need a tune, but yeah pretty quick for an SUV. Does the Trailblazer SS have a speed limiter? I think Chevy should have dropped an LS2 in the Silverado SS like they did in the Trailblazer and the Silverado SS would have been even better. With the blower pretty sure you will beat the Trailblazer SS. Good race dude.

Edited by huero626 (see edit history)