Have supurcharger and nitros, thinking about adding heads and a cam

Whats up?

Want to change heads and cam. I have a Wipple superchager, nitros, 80mm. throttle body, and custom 3 inch exhaust. I've been told that changing heads and cam is not going to help a forced induction motor much. Has any one tried and was the H.P. gain worth it? Thanks, Gregman6969

post-10935-1175727323_thumb.jpg

Whats up?

Want to change heads and cam. I have a Wipple superchager, nitros, 80mm. throttle body, and custom 3 inch exhaust. I've been told that changing heads and cam is not going to help a forced induction motor much. Has any one tried and was the H.P. gain worth it? Thanks, Gregman6969

I did a GT2-3 cam and 90mm throttle body on my Radix not long ago, and noticed a nice increase in power. I have stock heads though, so can't comment on that part.

Welcome to the site, BTW

That's a clean motor.Off topic,What size pulley on that whipple?I have a whipple on mine but want to change to smaller pulley.

According to Wipple it's the smallest they make for that compressor set up.It's a 3.75 and it's giving me about 8lbs. of boost.I'm looking for a bigger crank pulley to get a little more out of it.