I got fired for the first time in my life today...

SS_bnoon_SS

Well my neice has a bed here and her own room...I hope you dont mind a toddler bed and a pink room. Your not a tall man right? :crackup:

Oooooo, 6'3" and 235 pounds... might need some bracing and a roll away ottoman to put my feet on. Now, what to do with the wife... :lol:

Oooooo, 6'3" and 235 pounds... might need some bracing and a roll away ottoman to put my feet on. Now, what to do with the wife... :lol:

How big is she? My dog has a little bed its about 3 x 3....I can roll up a few sweaters for pillows. Hey man just trying to accommodate!

How big is she? My dog has a little bed its about 3 x 3....I can roll up a few sweaters for pillows. Hey man just trying to accommodate!

6'1" and all legs. We can think of this as our own suburban version of Survivor!!! You guys have any palms that we can cut the leaves off of for the extra bedding we need? Neighbors have any? LOL!

sorry to hear that :( I am sure you will find something soon that will make you happy.

I did find something to make me happy, your avatar! Thanks for posting in here so that I could see it again. :jester:

:withstupid: everytime I see that I get stuck for about five min.

Sorry to hear that man! kinda relateing to an older thread..... Jobs are like girls... the next one should be better but will still have problems... Lots of em out there anyway like Mr. P said! Sounds like w/ your determination and drive you shouldn't have a problem.... Good luck!

I did find something to make me happy, your avatar! Thanks for posting in here so that I could see it again. :jester:

:crackup: Glad I could help. Although yesterday I had a request by a member on here to change it due to worries about offending the women around him if they or kids accidently saw it . I told him that removing it may insight a riot on here :jester:

Real sorry to hear that you lost your job. I have been in the computer field for about 10 years now, eight of them are with the company I am with now. They are great to work for, and will be helping me go back to get more certifications, as well as re-upping the ones I have now. I will be going for my MCSE later this year. What are your certifications now if you don't mind?

Real sorry to hear that you lost your job. I have been in the computer field for about 10 years now, eight of them are with the company I am with now. They are great to work for, and will be helping me go back to get more certifications, as well as re-upping the ones I have now. I will be going for my MCSE later this year. What are your certifications now if you don't mind?

My direct background is in telephony data industry (Central office type work for ISP's and phone companies). I'm certified installer for I3 products (inin.com) as well as Nortel switches (DMS-100-250-500 10-10M-etc), and all associated power and data cabling.

I have no microsoft certs yet, but was planning on going for the MCP Windows Server 2003 and then Vista workstations. I do most of that work already from loading OS, adding domain users, local users, logon scripts, etc. I do some html/java work on the side as well. I've always been good with computers, but have never had formal training.