New Interior Mods

pimpin! that's exactly what i had hoped to achieve as far as customizing my interior. it's just so much $$$. kudos to you dude! good for you!

ES :flag:

Yeah, it was close to $1000.00 for the GM Carbon Fiber pieces, Steering Wheel, Grab Handle and Gauge Bezel.

Just giving my opinion here, not killin on your truck at all.

Not feelin the grab handle. The stiching just looks a bit out of place because it's just soo obvious. Why couldn't they hide the stich behind the handle? Also, IMHO you need some CF AC vents to bring out the passenger side a bit more. The piece on the grab handle is too small. It's classy, just a bit small.

Since my grab handle is all wood, I thought the AC vents were a bit much and that's the reason why I haven't installed them.

Looks great! I want the leather wrapped grab handle (w/o the carbon fiber insert). Do you know where I can find one? I also have been admiring the lower valance under your front bumber for quite some time. Did you say that was from a Tahoe? Can you tell me what I need to do this with my truck? -Kudos on the truck, and best regards. :thumbs:

Looks great! I want the leather wrapped grab handle (w/o the carbon fiber insert). Do you know where I can find one? I also have been admiring the lower valance under your front bumber for quite some time. Did you say that was from a Tahoe? Can you tell me what I need to do this with my truck? -Kudos on the truck, and best regards. :thumbs:

I got the Grab Handle from http://www.jpcustoms.com/store/customer/pr...=278&page=1 . The lower valence is from a 2005 Tahoe. Just go to your dealer and order one. They are like $20.00. You can attach it with self tapping sheet metel screws. If you so a search, there are a couple topics about it.