Anybody else see a big jump in gas prices yesterday?

SSThunder

How many times has some big wig, hot aired, blow hard, elected official said enough is enough and supposedly ordered an investigation of the oil companies, and where has it got us? The oil companies know they can charge whatever they want without fear of consequences. They are working the gas prices up and down, but never down as much as when it went up to get us use to $3+ a gallon. I think eventually (and not very long from now) we will be paying $5+ a gallon. I guess we should be happy that we can still buy gas on Sundays, it sure was a pain in the a** having to make a cruise to Canada to fill up on Sundays if you needed gas.

I noticed today that there is roughly a 30-40 cent difference in the price of gas between NY and NJ :icon_bs:

There was a small gas station on the way home from the meet charging $2.74! They are at $2.79 in my area now,...93 octane of course :happysad:

There was a small gas station on the way home from the meet charging $2.74! They are at $2.79 in my area now,...93 octane of course :happysad:

yeah I filled up on the turnpike for $2.81 :D , got back on LI and didn't see anything lower than $3.13 :sick:

Y'all dont forget, if you sell your SS, the (real) terrorists win...

I will not sell mine.

I'm def not selling mine. My maggie only has 3K miles on her. I'm in it till it dies on me or the front dif goes out more than twice.

Oil has droppped over $2 today so hopefully gas prices will follow. This would happen after I put $35 in the car for work. Oil is down to around $62.17. Gas around here is still $2.77 for the cheap stuff. :tear: