smoothed sueded and shaved

smooth and painted my dash and sueded my headliner the other weekend.. got banned from the site so i coudnt talk about it till now.... owell shit looks perfect the dash is black like the outside of the truck.. i did 45$ a yard black suede on the roof but im already over it thinking about 4 inch blak shag even tho noone would ever buy my truck what you guys think? il get some picks up soon

NO BLACK SHAG!!!!

just dont do it. Keep it looking clean with the suede. you did good :)

I wanted to paint the dash...but florida sun kills I dont care what the californians say, regardless of temp the sun here is .5 bigger....it makes my gaylord dance.... :uhoh:

smooth and painted my dash and sueded my headliner the other weekend.. got banned from the site so i coudnt talk about it till now.... owell shit looks perfect the dash is black like the outside of the truck.. i did 45$ a yard black suede on the roof but im already over it thinking about 4 inch blak shag even tho noone would ever buy my truck what you guys think? il get some picks up soon

you should be banned about the chit you said about bser. ridiculous.

sick dude a normal rollpan can be had easily for less than one hundred and fifty dollars, pfft he has the mold making 200 dollars profit easily i dontk now about you but why be taxed for something you could be make yourself

trucks getting painted should get it back end of next week il post a new post with pics and whatnot