aeroforce guage switch?

Lil info on the Aeroforce deal.

I talked to the president yesterday I am sorry for lack of appearances on the forum here lately but this move is kicking my ass.

But!

The brand new gauges going to be released in the next month will not have to have a sourced power wire they are going to plug directly into the ODB port this is going to keep for a cleaner signal and make that pesky battery drain and gauge shorting issue a thing of the past!

thanks, i just order my singal pod from tbyrne. jegs/summit/stylin all had it but shipping sucks. so now i can go down to tbyrne and pick it up tomorow, or monday. and thanks for taking pics. also the hole you drilled to get the wires through, is it a big hole?

I've got the 3 pod deal so the pillar pod runs the entire a-pillar. I didn't have to drill any holes.

Lil info on the Aeroforce deal.

The brand new gauges going to be released in the next month will not have to have a sourced power wire they are going to plug directly into the ODB port this is going to keep for a cleaner signal and make that pesky battery drain and gauge shorting issue a thing of the past!

what are we talking about? the guage will short out??

and how did you tap into the 4x4 fuse?? anything special need to be done. becuase i was just planing on hoking it up to the acc wire.

New changes are TBA still.

But in the past.. there have been other guys who have tapped into power sources that are inconsistant and see voltage spikes.

THIS has killed gauges in the past.

BUT the new Design is going to incorperate it right into the ODB port so you won't have to tap into another source that may have voltage spikes.

Pretty cool, I got my alarm installed last week and they shorted my gauge. Got into a mini-argument and decided to better shut my mouth and see if aerforce could help me out. Sure enough they came through even though it was after warranty. Sent me a brand new one, the gauges are top quality.

also what did you guys use to paint your pods, like is theres a special paint or did you keep them black? i have tan interior and was wondering if i should paint it, i think keeping it black would make it seem out of place. im going to pick the pod up tonight so i can do the install this weekend, i have school vacation next week so alot of modding will be coming!!!!

edit*-what size fuse did you use jon. is there a specific amp that aeroforce tells you to use??

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

also what did you guys use to paint your pods, like is theres a special paint or did you keep them black? i have tan interior and was wondering if i should paint it, i think keeping it black would make it seem out of place. im going to pick the pod up tonight so i can do the install this weekend, i have school vacation next week so alot of modding will be coming!!!!

edit*-what size fuse did you use jon. is there a specific amp that aeroforce tells you to use??

I painted mine as did a bunch of people on here. You just need to find the right color to match your interior. there are a few different brands of interior paint.