Yank Performance Torque Converters

Just finished installing the 3200 stall Yank Pro Truck Converter tonight. All i can say is what a difference. If you have'nt done this mod yet, you wont regret it. can't wait till it's broke in and i can launch it on the 150 shot. :cheers:

I would think 3200 is what it would stall at. I have the Yank TT2600 and the second it goes to 2700 the wheels start to spin. They are real good at stalling at what they are rated at. I am not sure why but I guess having a SC on the truck changes things when it comes to stalling up so I am not sure if NOS would have similar effects or not.

adding more hp to your motor is going to "slip" the converter to a higher stall. So adding nitrous or a supercharger will alter where the converter flashes at.(as long as the n20 is sprayed right on the launch)

Brake stall is usualy like 200-400 rpm below what the converter will flash at. With my 2800 PI i can only brake stall to 1800, and the converter flashes around 2200....but not for long

Brad

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)