Kennedale 1/8th track

fake_ss_droppedon22s

i went to Wednesday night test and tune night.... Seen a trailblazer SS and silverado ss up there while i was there

the Trailblazer SS from what the guy told me was stock and i saw him ran a 9.89....

I ended up going head to head with the guy in the blue silverado ss truck for my first race of the night... and i do have to say that was the baddest truck i have ever seen by far so far in person.... sts turbo, camshaft, stall converter and alot of more stuff that i think he failed to mention... this is what he ran

R/T .176

60~ 1.693

330 4.736

mph 73.30

1/8 7.369

mph 90.76

He ran about two or three passes and called it quits his dipstick was shooting out of his truck and throwing oil inside the engine bay... but regardless that truck was fast as hell and awesome to see made my truck look like a geo metro or a 2.2L s10 on cruise control

i went to Wednesday night test and tune night.... Seen a trailblazer SS and silverado ss up there while i was there

the Trailblazer SS from what the guy told me was stock and i saw him ran a 9.89....

I ended up going head to head with the guy in the blue silverado ss truck for my first race of the night... and i do have to say that was the baddest truck i have ever seen by far so far in person.... sts turbo, camshaft, stall converter and alot of more stuff that i think he failed to mention... this is what he ran

R/T .176

60~ 1.693

330 4.736

mph 73.30

1/8 7.369

mph 90.76

He ran about two or three passes and called it quits his dipstick was shooting out of his truck and throwing oil inside the engine bay... but regardless that truck was fast as hell and awesome to see made my truck look like a geo metro or a 2.2L s10 on cruise control

I believe that is the truck billy a trt turbo built it has a 408 in it

That Trailblazer was pretty slow. There is one that goes to my local track running 8.88-8.90 bone stock with 5,000 miles on it. It is a 2wd, that might be the difference, but he does spin out of the hole a little. My best 1/8th run has been a 9.07 with a 1.98 60ft. But it was cool outside. I went the other weekend and could only manage a 9.44 in 80 degree weather. I finally get tuned this week. I can't wait. Cam went in Thursday night and it sounds wicked. I'll tell you something else to watch out for. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, I saw a stock one run 8.77. They are sleepers.

• 2 weeks later...
yep, we did all the mods to the truck. We are tweaking it a little more trying for 6's.

Would love for the truck to be the fastest SSS in the country.

Truck is only running 10psi.

I'm sure that truck will get there fairly easy... that truck was just sick... the guy gave me the business card of your shop.. so i might have to come by and check it out sometime...

I'm sure that truck will get there fairly easy... that truck was just sick... the guy gave me the business card of your shop.. so i might have to come by and check it out sometime...

You bet, feel free to come by anytime.

We have the blue ss in the shop now making some small changes. Should be even more impressive.