Help

jballer323

You can't convince everybody. People will believe what they want to believe. The Silverado SS's from 2003 on were only made in Onyx Black, Victory Red, Arrival Blue and Silver. Maybe he thinking of the 90's version. Not sure what colors they were made in. :confused:
The 90s 454SS was only in black.

Which year did they add the Birch Silver?

I only have the 2003 sales book, only Oynx Black, Victory Red, and Arrivial Blue for the SS in 2003.

WA815K is the Arrivial Blue paint code I believe.

I parked my SS next to my 1999 Navy Blue Camaro (WA352E/WA353E Paint Code) and there is a BIG difference.

because as we all know blue is the fastest color and gm didnt want to get a lot of people hurt with so much speed.

the second reason is blue is the coolest color and if they made too many of em it might fix global warming.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::thumbs::thumbs:

post-6481-1176302407_thumb.jpg

From what I have learned, If you try to argue with stupid people they will drag you down to their level and beat u with their experience there. IMO just let stoopid be stoopid - It's alot easier!

Someone who will not take the time to listen, will never learn and therefore is doomed!

"Get the facts first, then you can distort reality as you please" - Thomas Edison

:withstupid: let him call it whatever he wants to call it, thats why i put arrival in quotations upstairs.

um there is no navy blue, there is arival blue that was out in 03. and thats a sharp bright blue

:withstupid: you're friend or acquaintence is a retard... so with this thread i say to him... what did the hand say to the face???....SLAP! :lol:

ES :flag:

Oh, but yeah arrival blue in an SS rules. I'll make sure if I get an SS to get arrival blue cause it looks awesome and arround my town everybody has black and victory red SS. If I owned one it would stand out around here.