ill bet..

TxCrew

All you guys need to come to Odessa. Almost at every stop light there will be a kid wanting to race. Also there are so many SSS's here its rediculous! A guy just bought an Intimidator down the street from me. I'm trying to make mine different from the rest.

Nobody messes with me either. Good thing I really don't run my truck hard at all except at the track. Just ask Mr. P he basically said I drive like a grandpa in not so many words in a sway bar discussion :jester:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Nobody messes with me either. Good thing I really don't run my truck hard at all except at the track. Just ask Mr. P he basically said I drive like a grandpa in not so many words in a sway bar discussion :jester:
:lol: All I'm saying is that you choose to save it for the track! :driving:

Mr. P. :)

It always happens to me when the wife and kid are in the back seat. The wife looks at me and tells me, "you do it, you are sleeping in the dog house until further notice". So.... A few days in the dog house never hurt no body.

No, i would never put my family in that kind of situation.

I don't have an SS or Vortec Max and other people still try to run me, I've ran 4.8L Silverado,5.3L Silverados, Vortec Max Silverado's and some SS Silverado's. I have beat some Silverado's, the hardest Silverado's to beat are the SS, all wheel drive really helps them when I have ran SS, other times I try to race some SS and they don't do anything. I give them a rev and they look the other way or don't do nothing at all. Makes me think why did they even buy an SS if they don't want to race it or mess around. I guess people wanna race me cause my truck looks like a Vortec Max or because I have an exhaust and it sounds really mean. People in hemi ram's never wanna race me at all only one time a guy in a hemi tryed to get in my lane but he couldn't at all. The people in the SS who have run me are pretty cool and I say what's up when I see them. The colors of those truck were black and victory red and they look awesome. Makes me wish I had an SS Silverado.