ill bet..

TxCrew

. I'm trying to make mine different from the rest.

paint it primer grey, install some shag carpet on the headliner, put an ice chest full of strawberry shorcake icecream bars in it to throw at bums, no wait thats been done already,

maybe cover every inch with lime green duct tape with strategically placed bowtie cutouts.

that will make it different :driving::crackup:

paint it primer grey, install some shag carpet on the headliner, put an ice chest full of strawberry shorcake icecream bars in it to throw at bums, no wait thats been done already,

maybe cover every inch with lime green duct tape with strategically placed bowtie cutouts.

that will make it different :driving::crackup:

Sorry to tell you but a black SS already beat me to the lime green :yellow_loser:

Why do u ask TxCrew? :wtf::rolleyes:

because. where i live. the chevy trucks are very popular. the crewcabs are growing in population rapidly. everytime im at a light, the freeway, or anywhere. i always have somebody wanting to run. smetimes i do sometimes im like ..nah.but almost everyday i get somebody wanting to run. all i have is a CAI right now. but still i get called out a couple times a week.

yeah call outs and compliments are few and far between for me also...maybe cuzz no one thinks my truck can do anything...sometimes i just wanna provoke a race but it's a waste...my brother catches people trying to race him all the time in austin and he beats a lot of em..but i've had my truck 3 wks now and i now just got to race a white 07 hemi which i beat

i always have somebody wanting to race and i get lots of compliments i love it .i detail cars in my spare time and yesterday i was detailing a truck for a guy and asked him if he could go get me something to eat and he took my truck two of his buddies rode with him and they came back wanting a SSS they said they had a couple of girls trying to flag them down and everybody stopping to stare they wanted to drive my truck some more but i did not let them.i love it when people stare it means i have accomplished what i wanted to.

i always have somebody wanting to race and i get lots of compliments i love it .i detail cars in my spare time and yesterday i was detailing a truck for a guy and asked him if he could go get me something to eat and he took my truck two of his buddies rode with him and they came back wanting a SSS they said they had a couple of girls trying to flag them down and everybody stopping to stare they wanted to drive my truck some more but i did not let them.i love it when people stare it means i have accomplished what i wanted to.

i get a lot of my friends wanting to drive my truck including the gf....i tell em all, hell naww