In-dash LCD

ok ive found some pretty cool lcds but there really cheap ...there made by power acoustik...when i say cheap i mean less than 400 dollars therefore im kinda leary about buyin one. should i be? Is valor really that good? and is replacing a factory bose head unit as big of a pain as everybody is tellin me?

thanks

valor is supposed to be GREAT, unfortunately i do not have one, but i have done lots of research on this and valor seems like the best. it all depends on what features you want though. if you only want something to watch movies, then you'll pay way less for something that doesnt have navigation or other features etc. if you do want nav and lots of other features you are going to pay more, you do pay what you get for. the 2 biggest names for dvd/nav are pioneer and eclipse. pioneer is known for better nav features and usability, while eclipse is better known for great sound quality, controls, and video quality. valor in my opinion has the best of both worlds. its up to you on what you want and how much your going to spend

jensen and planet audio are basically the same screen and ive installed both they both seem like good screens ive got an audiovox screen i really like it and its mounted down low so the cops cant see it while im driving the screen was 180 dollars and the dvd player under the cupholders was 99 dollars and 20 dollars for the fm modulator so for 300 dollars and a little bit of time i got tv and kept my stock 6 disc with my steering wheel controls no extra parts

DSCI0083.jpg

post-6481-1176580857_thumb.jpg

jensen and planet audio are basically the same screen and ive installed both they both seem like good screens ive got an audiovox screen i really like it and its mounted down low so the cops cant see it while im driving the screen was 180 dollars and the dvd player under the cupholders was 99 dollars and 20 dollars for the fm modulator so for 300 dollars and a little bit of time i got tv and kept my stock 6 disc with my steering wheel controls no extra parts

thats a clear install, very nice