Revolution Race Works.

Hey guys figured I had a few minutes so I am going to give a much needed update.

Revolution Race Works is not out of buisness and is defintely not dead. So don't go beliving the rumors someone was kind enough to start.

I am in the midst of relocating to Henderson Nevada. Right now I am out here with minimal things to make ends meet. The VHO is not here neither are my two boosted S10's hoping to have the VHO out here in the next month or so work providing and time allowing.

There is still going to be a satelite division open in Illinois and by appointment only My father and another associate will be handling anything needed there.

All calls will still be answered at 847-652-8004

The Nevada number still being setup is 702-496-2823

Either one will get to me numbers are forwarded so I can do what I can for yah.

I do appreciate everyone's patience with me right now the persona aspect of moving 2000 miles west has been kicking my ass. I am going to come back as a supporting vendor at some point after things get squared away. But as always if I can help you in any way I will do my very best to fill your needs.

The website and logo are on the way to being reparied and made right again.

I still am your procharger answer man and in a few months you are going to see the answers on the track.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Frank

you want to fly out to northern cali to install a cam and set of heads for me? since i never heard back i took it as a no but maybe you'll change your mind. :dunno:

Have you decided on your camshaft choice yet?

I can probobly do it after I get the VHO out here.

I am sorry I never got back to you I have just been swamped.

I need the VHO out here so I can bring out the rest of my tools. The swap this weekend I am going with the tools I do have and I am borrowing what I can.

it kina sucks being in the spot I am right now becuase I am notwhere near done with the move but I am trying to figure something out to get my roll away boxes out here the stuff is way too heavy to just slap a ups sticker on.

Really depends on the head and cam swap in particular.. say if its a set of ported 317's and a custom grind or something like that.. where we are re using stock components and just swapping out injectors for say plug and play 42's thats a little more straight forward than the L92 swap.

The L92's require a few mods as far as the bracket goes and pulley setup ect..

I would say best bet drop me an email or PM with your specific needs and I will get you a better idea on a price. It is hard to shoot from the hip when I am not entirely sure what I am up against.

just a question what do you charge for a cam and head install on the ss if i bring the truck to you?

what ever Frank charges you is worth it! He did the cam and head swap on my truck along with breaking it in, tuning it and installing the gauges. Not only did he do a good job on the install, but he worked for a couple of weeks to get me a custom grind for the goals i have, along with his continued support after the fact.

Brad