My truck finally got blown!

OneBadSSS

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

looks good

what are the switches next to the gauges for?

Haven't figured that one out yet, but I'll let you guys know when I find a good use for them!

nice dude, hows it run?

Runs AWESOME. Between the Nelson tune and the Radix, it's a whole new animal!

onebadsss, setup looks awesome, good job!

btw, i will be in touch very soon on those parts we talked about.

I haven't forgotten about you, don't worry! I got your PM on pt.net, I just haven't received the pricelist from Joe yet! By the way, call me Dave!

Looks good. I'm not a fan of the gauge placement but that's just me, I like the pod look. Great deal on the radix. What size pulley did it come with? Take it from me if it's the 3.3, you'll be looking to ad a smaller pulley pretty soon. I got too use to the 3.3 boost so now I want more. It was fun for the first month but you get use to the power and then you want more.

Actually, the pulley on my blower is stamped 3.4" (the kit came off an '03 5.3L truck), and you can barely hear it whine at WOT, so a pulley change is definately in order...I'll probably go with a 3.0"

I've got the GMPP intake too.... looks great under the hood, especially with the radix. nice setup man

Couldn't agree with you more about the GMPP intake, I love the look of it and the fact that it's a dry element filter so no more oiling!

• 2 weeks later...
Those Dynatechs I sold you and your toes make a beautiful combination! :P

Those headers look awesome with that Nitro-Plate coating. That is the first time I ever seen them!

I hope to see some video soon and some dyno numbers!

Jim

I know my feet are hideous! I didn't even realize one of them had made it into that pic until you just pointed it out! :yellow_loser:

I do agree with you that the headers are GORGEOUS! Thanks for the hook up on them!! :cheers:

I'm still trying to find a local shop that has an AWD dyno that can handle a truck wheelbase, but I'll keep you posted when I do! :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks good. Hows it run?

Runs awesome!! I am currently waiting on my Hughes deep trans pan, a TruCool Max tranny cooler w/ the thermal bypass, TBTC (thanks to chpspecial!) and a set of Joe Gibbs relocation brackets for the Radix heat exchanger (moves it to behind the front bumper so that I can make room for the TruCool Max in front of the radiator!). Once all those parts come in I can finally get my tranny built up to where it needs to be to safely and reliably handle the added power of the Radix! :driving: