Yahhh! Silveradoss.com is back!

Black2003SS

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a hoe, thank you. :D But I may like to make men skeet. (whatever the f*ck that means)

ohh, so you do like it. and come on, you never heard that old ying yang twins song! ahhh skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet, ahhh skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet. they were refering to when a guy unleashes his man juice on a hoe. :crackup: :crackup:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

I am not a hoe, thank you. :D But I may like to make men skeet. (whatever the f*ck that means)

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Reminds me a few years ago when the song came out every kid/teen/parent was saying it or saying it was cute

"ahhh skeet skeet skeet"

bwahahahaahahahahah

Dang people this thread might be a record breaker!! Keep it "UP" Ashely!! :P

:pop:

:rollin: I'm pretty good at that. Haha

I can only imagine what it's going to be like this Sunday at the meet. I don't know if the guys will talk to me or steer clear of me, OR what will be going through their heads. I think I might be digging a huge hole for myself, but eh whatever I don't care. I'm having fun.

Oh great..I can see now that I am getting bullied and might get bullied at the meet this Sunday.

Edited by IH82W8 (see edit history)

one of you may have cooties though, you two better watch out.

I forgot about that :uhoh:

I was planning on going to the Farmingdale meet on Sunday. This IS a car & truck meet, right? :D

Oh don't worry it is going to me a car & truck meet. My wife just needs to take her pills :D

I forgot about that :uhoh:

Oh don't worry it is going to me a car & truck meet. My wife just needs to take her pills :D

I do not have cooties, thank you. I have the papers to prove that.

Dan, I don't have anymore pills. The little voice inside my head told me to give them to the little green man sleeping in my closet.