guage came in

well i ordered this guage last week from ridin24s and came in yesterday(friday). and picked up guage pod from tbryne also. im hoping to install it tomorow. but the only thing is i have tan interior and the pod is black. i dont know if i should try to paint it or what. its going to be really hard to find a tan that comes close i think. but at least its black and will match. its the new aeroforce scan guage with the shift light, horsepower, 0-60 1/8 and 1/4 mile performance. tell me what you think. also if you have a paint that will match the 04 silverado tan please let me know and where i can get it.

here is some pics..~~~Kyle

also~~the autometer tells me to drill 4 holes in the corners into the apilar to attach it, what i was thinking of was to use double sided tape, your thougths???

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

you need to go to a paint supply company and get some vinyl dye or an interior shop thats how i painted my overhead console and grab handles and dome light or do like my tv piece and cover it with vinyl that matches.

DSCI0087.jpg

DSCI0083.jpg

i just did a test fit, and it looks nice black. gives it a diffrent looks and its doesnt look out of place since black/tan goes nice. i might just keep it like that. also do you think being so close to the windsheild and letting in so much heat that the dbl sided tape would hold for long? the push clips are small so i might use them to be on the safe side, dont want this thing to fall down while im driving.

i just used the recomended way and drilled the holes. there not big, plus i plan on keeping it there and if it ever breaks ill just use another guage in there.

how acurate is yours? like are they preety good with mph,oil pressure,tach ext???

not bad at all just hooked it up to obd2 port and hook up power. mine took longer because i hooked it up to a switch that wasnt really needed but i like the idea to be able to shut it off while the trucks running. took me about 1 hour to take everthing apart install the pod guage run wires and put it all back together. i highly recomend this product!!!