New Pics

brobradh77

Pics look great. :thumbs: I love black and white. Background fits, framing is tight, light is good, everythings works. If Josh and Zane really get around to putting together a calendar this year, I vote for that 1st b&w shot to be in it. Good job!! :cheers:

Thanks :cheers: I really like that pic as well and I also did that pic in color and left the background B&W and it looks sweet and its in the other photo thread I did when I posted these.

what wheels are them? tehy look great!!!!!!

Those are the Niche Flare 22 x 9.5's thanks for the compliments I am glad y'all seem to like how it turned out :cheers:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Thanks everyone :cheers: and my grill is a Carriage Works 5 piece billet grill.

That's what I have ... that looks awesome on it!!!

Hey Brad ... Nice pics against the Coke backdrop!!! Looks killer ... But I must say, I really don't like the HD style hoods on trucks ... The Truck has such clean lines .... Then BAM ... This bull-nosed brash hood sticking out. Other then the Hood .... Nice Truck!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

That's what I have ... that looks awesome on it!!!

Hey Brad ... Nice pics against the Coke backdrop!!! Looks killer ... But I must say, I really don't like the HD style hoods on trucks ... The Truck has such clean lines .... Then BAM ... This bull-nosed brash hood sticking out. Other then the Hood .... Nice Truck!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Yeah not much I can do about the hood although I do like it but no one makes anything for us yet. I just look at it as a small cowl hood :jester:

• 2 weeks later...