dusted a mustang gt

Jond983

today i ran a gt...it had some exhaust work done to it other than that it seemed like a normal gt. we're cruisin on the freeway I-10 in houston to be exact and i was wayyy ahead of him so he speeds up to catch me and we're doin like maybe 45 (traffic was baad) so we get ahead of traffic and we both punch it...well to my surprise i left him i guess he couldn't shift or somethin and he didnt catch me until i was goin about 125 or so...well soon as he caught me a state trooper pulled out in front of us....i was like niiice i'm goin to jail, so he pulls us both over...tells us he could have taken us to jail but because we didn't appear to be racing he wasn't going to go that far, i said to myself dude, we were definitely racing!! he knew we were because me and the other guy didn't have any excuses for speeding, but he was cool,he just wrote us citations and told us to be careful. we lucked out BIG TIME!!

im suprised he said that racing comment. anything over 100 mph they can take you to jail and impound your car........annnnnnnnnd if you have a commercial drivers license you could get that suspended or even revoked. you are very lucky.

im suprised he said that racing comment. anything over 100 mph they can take you to jail and impound your car........annnnnnnnnd if you have a commercial drivers license you could get that suspended or even revoked. you are very lucky.

that's what he told us, i mean i thought i was goin to jail for sure i think the trooper was just being really cool but he was pretty pissed about us racing in traffic like that...someone could have gotten hurt really baad

Dude i think you may have found the first Texas State Trooper without a bug up his ass. they pull me ove for 2 and 3 over. i was accused of racing this POS Honda and all i could say is it isn't worth the gas. It pisses me off and then they come into the city limits and piss off HPD and everyone gets screwed :rant: