FORD HARLEY...

usabodyguard

ok, obviously i am a chevy guy through and through but the other day i saw a new harley davidson ford truck and i was so impressed... wow, the design, the PAINT especially... it looked like a wineberry flake maroon something or another... i was the nicest ford truck i have seen to date... nicer than the ford saleen model... ford's website doesnt do the truck any justice...

too bad it was some punk kid... i asked how fast it was and he said it was his daddys... lol.

oh well... at least ford has redesigned their harley truck unlike the sss... come on chevy, it is time to bring out the sema 427...

They are beautiful trucks, my good friend just bought one. I hate him though because it already has a vortech under the hood.

no they have an eaton. there is a big difference. i dont think any car comes stock with a centrifigal blower.

I have a buddy with a HD F150. Custom tune and a pulley got him to 13.7s. I know, I lined up with him. He wasn't that far back for a crew cab.

id still rather get the 07 denali with awd, add a cai, exhaust, and a tune. those babies are BAD ASS!!!

no they have an eaton. there is a big difference. i dont think any car comes stock with a centrifigal blower.

no the new HD's don't have any sort of power adder. They quit putting eatons on after the body style change. I meant he added a vortech after about 1300 miles.