Comp Cam FS

RacerJJ

Decided to leave my truck alone because it's so consistent and that's all I really care about. I have a Comp 236/238 .601/.605 113 that I bought from j4nash (member here). It was used when I bought it from him for $295 shipped. I have never taken it out of the box. I am asking the same $295 shipped but I will entertain other reasonable offers as well.

I am currently running a TB converter with a Comp 224/224 581/581 114 and I need more stall. The power range on this cam was rated between 2500-6500. It pulls hard from 3500 up but is no quicker off the line than the stock cam and tune. I am thinking of going with a Yank 3000. My TBTC will stall about 2500 easily and 2800 if I am hard on the brakes. It is for an '06. Just thought I'd share that info with you.

• 1 month later...

I have a used cam in my truck and I was worried at first, but now its in and runs good! Think of this as a good sale on a cam, but you must have a lot of converter for it to work good.

bump for ya.

Just the cam...I would look to go 3200 or higher but you may want to consult Zippy on this. He's the expert. I checked recently and it is indeed a Comp Cam. Let me know if you're interested...just sitting on the bedroom floor right now!