Has anybody purchased wheels from www.wheelsforless.com?

SSThunder

If you have any experience with the site www.wheelsforless.com let me know good or bad. I searched the web for some wheels and they have them at the lowest price I've found so far with free shipping. If you have a link to a site you purchased from them post it here. I guess I'm looking to add some bling to my blown SS. I've got most of my planned "go fast mods" done so now I'm thinking about the bling bling factor.

Thanks, Jeremy

I bought some wheels for my wife's audi. and tires. Came UPS mounted, nice packaging. Good price. I tried to buy some black wheels for the SSS and he was not working with me enough, so I did not get them. I did order them on the phone and the guy was cool about tire selection, helped me find the ones with the higest wear rating...I am going to look at the wheels they have for the SSS. They buy close out wheels b/c so many new wheels are coming out.

what I did was search the web for the wheel I wanted at the lowest price and then went to Discount tire and showed it to them and they meet the best price by $25 per wheel and $5 per tire. I find this a good Idea because in Texas there are as many Discount tire shops as therre are starbucks and if I have a blow out or any other problems they are local and can take care of it for me. Just my $.02

I just checked that site out and priced my tires $229 ea. when I went to discount tire and paid $195 ea. you might check here for tires thats where I found my Nittos for $200 and showed that price to Discount

http://onlinetires.com/main.html

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

If you have any experience with the site www.wheelsforless.com let me know good or bad. I searched the web for some wheels and they have them at the lowest price I've found so far with free shipping. If you have a link to a site you purchased from them post it here. I guess I'm looking to add some bling to my blown SS. I've got most of my planned "go fast mods" done so now I'm thinking about the bling bling factor.

Thanks, Jeremy

I was intersted in some wheels for sale on this forum and found this site to research pricing, found the same wheels new for the same price the seller was requesting plus he needed shiping. Might not be the answer to your question, but i agree. the prices seem good.

what I did was search the web for the wheel I wanted at the lowest price and then went to Discount tire and showed it to them and they meet the best price by $25 per wheel and $5 per tire. I find this a good Idea because in Texas there are as many Discount tire shops as therre are starbucks and if I have a blow out or any other problems they are local and can take care of it for me. Just my $.02

I just checked that site out and priced my tires $229 ea. when I went to discount tire and paid $195 ea. you might check here for tires thats where I found my Nittos for $200 and showed that price to Discount

http://onlinetires.com/main.html

That's a great tip right there. If you can get a local reputable shop to match internet pricing :thumbs:

Edited by Joe Cool (see edit history)

That's a great tip right there. If you can get a local reputable shop to match internet pricing :thumbs:

I'll try but I don't know if it will work in my area. We just don't have a ton of wheel shops. Small towns in my local area.