Need a lil Help with wheels

Hey guys i've just found a deal on some 24 inch kmc dimes. I've always liked the wheel design but now that im actually thinking about buying them im start to second guess. Whats everyone's opnion about theses wheels. And what would be a fair price for them including wheels :chevy:

yea i know what you mean theres just less complications with the 22s. not to mention the weight savings :driving: but i have a 5.3 so a super quick trucks probley not gonna happen unless i do something extreme. So im just gonna try the 24's for a while and see what i think. thanks for the reply

I really like them......Cancelled my order for them in Black.....

Looking into Lorenzo wl11-12 ..... they are more pricey though... :cry:

there was a memeber that just put 24 dimes on his truck ...Victory red I believe. I just was really iffy about how deep the lip was...I want somthing really deep.

22 is the biggest i would go too. 24 are nice to look at. i would think even unsafe for a performance truck. i would wanna haul ass on such heavy rolling stock. you should pick up a 24 w/tires, 22, and 20. and see the wieght differnce. like i said nice to look at.

Hey guys i've just found a deal on some 24 inch kmc dimes. I've always liked the wheel design but now that im actually thinking about buying them im start to second guess. Whats everyone's opnion about theses wheels. And what would be a fair price for them including wheels :chevy:

Im a bigger fan of 22s... less weight and still look good! if you have a black truck just do black face wheels with a polished lip... I like 6 spokes myself!

Im a bigger fan of 22s... less weight and still look good! if you have a black truck just do black face wheels with a polished lip... I like 6 spokes myself!

:withstupid: that's the only way to go with a black vehicle