NBA PLAYOFFS

26dub_SS

:withstupid: I don't think many people are taking my nuggs seriously... We got the answer and melo, not to mention camby, nene, kleiza etc. Finally playing like a team and winning tough games too....

Gotta Love My Nuggets!!! :lol:

I have a t-shirt that says that... collars all wore out cause I wear it so much

Maybe you ment the spurs would mop us up though? oh well

Nope I like to nuggs to win in this series...the spurs are tuff but and experienced...but the nuggs got 2 homerun hitters as in AI and Melo...Its going 7 games I feel it...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_bs:

It's not by chance that we have the league's best record...we would have owned phx's ass 3-1 during the season if it wasn't for a few late free throws that Dirk missed during the 3rd game....

I will say that Phx has a better team this year.. but Dallas has proven time and time again (win streak after win streak) that they are the best in the league...

Mavs vs. Heat....part II in the finals (is what i'm routing for)

Are you serious? The suns have two win streaks this year of 18 and 15 in a row...not to mention alot of others, a 7-in a row, a 9-in a row...pfff..and remember the 1st game of the season between these two teams...dallas won in OT...and the second game dallas won by a miracoulous game winner by dirk...game 3, Phx won in Ot...and in game 4, phx blew them out by 22..dude dallas is down in a 7-game series..book it..

Are you serious? The suns have two win streaks this year of 18 and 15 in a row...not to mention alot of others, a 7-in a row, a 9-in a row...pfff..and remember the 1st game of the season between these two teams...dallas won in OT...and the second game dallas won by a miracoulous game winner by dirk...game 3, Phx won in Ot...and in game 4, phx blew them out by 22..dude dallas is down in a 7-game series..book it..

Somebody help him out. He can't seem to comprehend that i'm serious... BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE :banghead::banghead:

You go from us barely winning first round... to now playing you guys in the finals... :wtf:

And you want to talk about win streaks? Really? Didn't Dallas just set a record earlier this year for most double digit win streaks in a season or maybe we tied it? :pop:

and btw... just like in racing... 'winning is winning' whether it be by a point or 20 points... we still won.

Somebody help him out. He can't seem to comprehend that i'm serious... BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE :banghead::banghead:

You go from us barely winning first round... to now playing you guys in the finals... :wtf:

And you want to talk about win streaks? Really? Didn't Dallas just set a record earlier this year for most double digit win streaks in a season or maybe we tied it? :pop:

and btw... just like in racing... 'winning is winning' whether it be by a point or 20 points... we still won.

WOW!! I guess cocaine is a hell of a drug by the statements your comming up with...dallas has a better record by 5 games....lol..that is nothing...good luck getting by the warriors in the 1st round...They have already blew you dallas bums twice this year..and are 3-0 against the mavs...

*yawns* Get your facts straight.. it's 6...

And you think you guys are going to have it easy with Kobe? please...

What can i say... Nellie has our number....

Yea Kobe and who else? you mean the rest of the bums he has that have no offensive talent...Kobe cant beat the suns by himself...phx wins in 5...

Edited by 26dub_SS (see edit history)

Nope I like to nuggs to win in this series...the spurs are tuff but and experienced...but the nuggs got 2 homerun hitters as in AI and Melo...Its going 7 games I feel it...

Thats what I thought you meant... I was sooooo excited when they traded for AI!!! went to my first nuggets game in 10 years since the trade. I agree good series, nuggs in 7

*yawns* Get your facts straight.. it's 6...

And you think you guys are going to have it easy with Kobe? please...

What can i say... Nellie has our number....

What did I tell you...Mavs are already down a game...You better hope they win game 2..or the series is over..

What did I tell you...Mavs are already down a game...You better hope they win game 2..or the series is over..

the mavs didn't take the warriors seriously last night, thats for sure. but they should be ready for them next game. i don't like the mavs either because i am a heat fan, but i do believe they are going to win this series. i would love to see them go down though. :jester:

the mavs didn't take the warriors seriously last night, thats for sure. but they should be ready for them next game. i don't like the mavs either because i am a heat fan, but i do believe they are going to win this series. i would love to see them go down though. :jester:

Didnt take them seriously? OMG..are you kidding me? They have beaten the mavs 5 in a row...And besides that would of been a good excuse in the regular season but its the playoffs...Everything is serious now...

Dude.. if it wasn't for Barbosa... you guys would be down 1 game as well...

The Lakers owned your ass all game until the last few minutes... so you really have no room to talk...

And like i said...Nellie has our number...

EDIT... and it's 7 in a row... (going back to last year)

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)

Didnt take them seriously? OMG..are you kidding me? They have beaten the mavs 5 in a row...And besides that would of been a good excuse in the regular season but its the playoffs...Everything is serious now...

the mavs didn't play to their potential. they just weren't feelin it last night. they missed a crap load of free throws and dirk wasn't hittin a damn thing. they will be back strong, but i'm hoping they won't for the heats sake.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

Dude.. if it wasn't for Barbosa... you guys would be down 1 game as well...

The Lakers owned your ass all game until the last few minutes... so you really have no room to talk...

And like i said...Nellie has our number...

EDIT... and it's 7 in a row... (going back to last year)

were taking about the mavs/warriors game bro. :crackup: