NBA PLAYOFFS

26dub_SS

The mavs were beating them @ their own game in the 1st quarter...then they stopped with the fast break points / back door cuts... Why?

They better play like they did in the 1st quarter / last 3 minutes of the game ALL THE TIME ON THURSDAY...or the warriors will win it @ home..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! :( Dallas could not keep it together in the 2nd half, and why was Dirk still playing out here 4? I would have started subbing Krosher in from the beginning of the 2nd. Also, we could not take advantage of a 1 1/2 legged Davis, who hobbled along most of the game!! Stakehouse kept us close in the 1st half, but could carry the WHOLE team through the 2nd half. I just feel sorry 4 the Warriers, though it might be interesting if they play Houston in the 2nd round, but other than that they will advance NO FURTHER. Dallas beat themselves in the 1st round, nobody would (couldn't at times) DRIVE INTO THE PAINT!!! :banghead: I felt like not even watch these guys next season, this was def. WORSE than when the Dallas Stars fell (again) in the 1st round of NHL playoffs. To pour more salt on my wounds, the Texas Rangers were SWEPT by the yankees!!!! GRRR!!! :wtf:

that was great to see dallas go down. none of their stars showed up except stackhouse in the 1st, and the warriors took advantage of it in the second. Golden State is definetly a very fun team to watch play and i am looking forward to seeing them ball out in the second round. their transition play is great, they are fast, agile, and strong to top it off, and now they have the confidence for the rest of the playoff's from knocking off a number 1 seed for the first time in 50 years. i believe they will win the second round too if no one gets injured on their starting line-up. Dirk needs to go crawl in a hole somewere for not showing up to this game. hes gunna face alot of ridicule for his performance, thats for sure.

the playoffs are looking good so far fellas and we got some great games ahead of us.

who's your pick:

raptors or nets for game 7

rockets or utah for game 7

bulls or pistons

spurs or suns

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

i want the nets because i am a jason kidd and vince carter fan. vincesanity is amazing to watch play. he's sick.

the jazz/rockets game is gunna be exciting to watch, i don't know who's got that one. i want housten though.

i'd like to see the baby bulls go to the eastern conference finals because i don't like detroit, although they are good as hell and will probebly win the series.

and the spurs/suns series is going to be a close one too, but i want the suns because they are alot funner to watch. the spurs are pretty boring to watch because they always go to the western conference finals, and i'm sick of seeing them.