NBA PLAYOFFS

26dub_SS

I'd welcome another conference finals match-up against the Suns. And your right ot would probably go to a game 6 or 7, but the DALLAS MAVERICKS would prevail!!! We've only taken G/state 1/2 serious, furthermore- we were resting our big guys in the final REGULAR season game with them anyway. We didn't care, remember the MAVS had home court advantage already rapped up because we were THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA!!! Oh, and we did take care of business in game 2 last night.

:thumbs: GO MAVS!! GO MAVS!!! :pop:

Don't worry Suns fans we will take more later.... ;)

PEACE.

:withstupid:

Mavs. Nuff said.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GS just went up 3-1...Im sure you Dallas fans are bitting your nails or just drinking massive amounts of alcohol while watching Dirk barely score 12-15 points a game...

Dirk is definitely hurting his chances at MVP this season

Watching the game tonight on TNT was hilarious watching Sir Charles get bagged on all night

GS just went up 3-1...Im sure you Dallas fans are bitting your nails or just drinking massive amounts of alcohol while watching Dirk barely score 12-15 points a game...

Dirk is definitely hurting his chances at MVP this season

Watching the game tonight on TNT was hilarious watching Sir Charles get bagged on all night

:withstupid:

Howard, Stackhouse, and Jet have kept the Mavs in it this long.. Guess if i want to go to a game... i need to go to Game 5 on Tuesday (here in Dallas)... cause it looks like there won't be another playoff game in dfw for about a year... :shakehead:

Freakin' 88-81 lead.. with less than 5 mins. left... :shakehead::shakehead:

GANG that sucks hard!!! (And I didn't even FEEL IT)!!! LOL!!! :uhoh: Yeah, the MAVS are done now! I'm still shocked, it reminds me of that "blood drunk" scene in 300. Grrr!!!! :mad: The Charles B. thing was the ONLY entertainment last night thats 4 sure....

WOW!!!

i pretty damn mad the heat lost the series, :banghead: but the bulls were definetly the better team. Wade could never get back into the swing of things after his shoulder injury, and the rest of the team really does not play well unless Wade and Shaq are leading the way for them. i'm dissapointed, but i'm looking forward to the pistons/bulls series. thats going to be really good, mark my words. both teams are doing good as shit right now. and as for the Mavs, their done. :crackup: :crackup: :thumbs:

i had a chance to go to the game...but didn't go. :banghead: and come to find out...the tickets were box seats!!! :banghead: :banghead:

I'm too nice sometimes... -_-

But still, we shouldn't have blown that 21 point lead... that makes me sick!

I hear ya guys, I just want Dirk to play a COMPLETE game. He showed up for the 1st half then disappeared again in the 3rd, Then he appeared in the last 3 minutes (back 2 back 3's) when we needed him... We have to play a complete game driving to the basket as much as possible. Heck was that a career high for Diop? LOL!!!

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)