F.S. Lloyd Custom Silverado SS Floor Mats

vtodd82

For sale -

These GM Authorized Lloyd Custom Silverado SS mats. I had these in my 04 Black Silverado SS for about 1 year. They are in great shape. The white SS logo parts on the front mats are a bit dulled up, but nothing a good carpet shampooing wouldn't fix. the back on looks near perfect.

anyways, they are very nice mats, and i think i payed over $240 or so dollars shipped to me new a couple years back.

note - that is not a big patch of dust on the mats - that is the reflection of the cameras flash.

i am asking $140 shipped to your door.

DSC01285.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

Edited by vtodd82 (see edit history)

dude i told you i want them if your lowering the price thats ill tho i was prepared to pay 140

they are yours for $110 then. i never heard back from you and its been a couple days - figured you passed so i lowered the price.

$110 shipped = your lloyd mats.

PM me if you want them

they are yours for $110 then. i never heard back from you and its been a couple days - figured you passed so i lowered the price.

$110 shipped = your lloyd mats.

PM me if you want them

Sucks when people don't get back to you, huh?

Sucks when people don't get back to you, huh?

yes, and i have seen him active on the forum many times, and i haved PMed him multiple times, so i am chalking it up to him not having the money and hoping to string me out.

still available $110 shipped in the U.S.

todd