Door Dents

yeah I have a few..... :shakehead:

Plus I have the doors lined with sound deadning. I think that hinders a lot of the door ding fix-it places...

Yeah I took my truck to the dealership to see what it would cost me to get it repaired and the guy kinda scared me

when he said it would cost me about $$300.00 plus...just for a door dent...I think that is kinda stupid...

But he did tell me to go to (Jazz Dent ) he said it would probably cost me somewhere in the low 1 hundred...

so i will check it out to see how true that is..............

Thanks for your comment...

Yeah I took my truck to the dealership to see what it would cost me to get it repaired and the guy kinda scared me

when he said it would cost me about $$300.00 plus...just for a door dent...I think that is kinda stupid...

But he did tell me to go to (Jazz Dent ) he said it would probably cost me somewhere in the low 1 hundred...

so i will check it out to see how true that is..............

Thanks for your comment...

yeah sorry i cant help out besides bitchin about it....

Bitchin is one of my finer talents :)

I had one in my p/s door. My sister flung the door open on my mom's 06 mustang into it about this time last year. A local guy does paintless dent repair, and fixed it up for about $75, however he ruined the tint on my window, which cost me another $75 just to have the fron windows re-tinted :banghead:

Does anybody in here have door dents on your SSS

Well some one just did one to my SS on the passenger side and it really ruined my day...

Has this happened to any of you all????

just wondering.... :fume::tear:

I always try to park FAR away from other cars, but two weeks ago in a town full of little gangster types, at the far end on the parking lot, some ass clown dinged my PS front fender. Nice, clean trucks are dickhead magnets. What I would have given to catch that guy.....

I always try to park FAR away from other cars, but two weeks ago in a town full of little gangster types, at the far end on the parking lot, some ass clown dinged my PS front fender. Nice, clean trucks are dickhead magnets. What I would have given to catch that guy.....

Yeah, I always park way far out in "new truck land" too, but some people just can't stand to see somebody else have something nice. :nonod:

It pisses me off. Luckily I have yet to get a door ding on my SSS but I'm guessing its just a matter of time. I always watch where I park. I can park in the back of an empty parking lot and I've came out numerous times where some peice of shit is next to me when there are plenty of parking spaces around closer to the building. It just royally pisses me off the way people are. I would love and hate to be around when someone parkes next to me and puts a ding in my door and tries to deny it. The thing happened to my brother on my 97 silverado. He and a buddy were at hy vee and some lady pulled up next to him while they were in his truck and just flung the door open and hit his truck transfering paint and everything so my brother confronted her nice and everything and she got a bitchy about it saying she wiped off the paint and it didnt dent it. My brother just said you know what bitch dont be surprised if you come back and there is a big ass dent in your door bitch. He could have called the cops but hes lost his license so his hands were tied and he couldnt because he wasnt even supposed to be driving.

I have a couple of dings from car doors no matter where I park at some **** feels the need to squeeze me evne if I double park. I also got tagged once by a guy weedeating throwiing a rock. FINALLY I got some hail damage and was referred by everyone I spoke to about this paintless dent repair guy and how he is the best aropund only to call him non stop all last summer to get no reply or return phone call and it was his # a body shop said they just got off the phone with him at the number i had. :banghead:

• 4 weeks later...
If you park diagonally in the slot |\| people don't park as close and it helps to keep your doors out of accidental firing range. I saw this alot in my school parking lot where there wern't enough spaces to park alone.

you must have some big parking spaces where you live. i dont know about everyone else, but out in so cal even the "big" parkin spots, i can barely fit in

you must have some big parking spaces where you live. i dont know about everyone else, but out in so cal even the "big" parkin spots, i can barely fit in

haha, yeah I didn't think about that. I live in alaska and yes they are big spaces now I think about it. About 90% of the vehicals at my school are trucks so I guess it makes sense. Still if you ever come across large parking spaces...

I do it here some times and all I do is back diagnoly taking up 2 spots.