MIA - Big O

Big O

My mom went in for heart surgery and things went horribly wrong. She was a strong and healthy woman but circumstances during the proceedure left her fighting for her life. After more than a week of fighting for her life she left us to join God. She was a woman who never said a bad word about anyone, but she would challange anyone who attacked her family. She was an amazing lady.

We are going to put mom to rest this morning and I am asking that you guys say a prayer for her and my family. My father is taking it really hard and he would appreciate the strength.

Here is a small obit for her if you would like to read a little bit about her. She will be missed dearly.

http://www.stevensonwilson.com/ASIMAS/stev...ceased_id=97225

Thanks

Tim

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg big o im so sorry :tear: . that must be one of the worst feelings in your life to loos a mother. i feel for you and she will be in my prayers. i hope you and your family find the strenght to come out of this. God bless her.

R.I.P-Carol Oakley

Wow Tim, I was going to PM you the other day...I will pass by the church today and light a few candles and say some prayers. If you need anything just ask. Tell your father that we are also praying for him as well. Stay strong man.

Jose