MIA - Big O

Big O

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry to hear about your mother. It's always hard to lose a loved one. My wife and I just buried her father Wednsday, so I know what you're going through. My father-in-law was 86 and had been in bad shape for some time so it's a little easier knowing that it was coming. Still, my wife is a mess.

Remember the good times you had with her and the good things that she did. Keep her memory alive in your thoughts. You never lose that. I firmly believe that just remembering someone fondly is the best way to honor the memory of them. I'll be sure to say a prayer for you and yours.

Bob

Tim ...

I feel so much sorrow, to the one, who had to write this thread, Knowing this person is hurting inside. What a tragic turn of events, that has led you to this. It is never easy to lose a loved one, especially a parent who is not even close to saying goodbye. It is still hard to look back to when I was twelve and had to lay my father to rest. He was your mothers age too ...

Your love for your family will pull you through, but it will pull you all together in this tough time.

Your Mother will be greatly missed. Deepest sympathy to you and your family.

she sounded like an amazing mother, grandmother, wife, and human being. genuinely good people are leaving us everyday. she spent a lot of time spreading that good and hopfully it continues to spread, we all know we need it.

thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Tim,

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss at an unexpected time. Your mother left quite a legacy for which she always be remembered. Cherish those memories and the time you did get to spend with her.

Brian

Wings Of The Angels

A gentle wind blew cross the land

Reaching out to take a hand

For on the winds the angels came

Calling out a mother's name.

Left behind, the children's tears

Loving memories of the years

Of joy and love, a life well spent

And now to God a mother's sent.

On angel's wings, a heavenly flight

The journey home, towards the light

To those who weep, a life is gone

But in God's love, 'tis but the dawn.

you and yours will be in my prayers.

Tim,i am sorry to hear of the loss of your mother but we know she is in a better more peaceful place looking down on you and your family,just be glad for the time you had with her and that she will always be with you as long as you keep her in your heart.God bless.

Sorry about your lose. Your story sent a chill though me (having had heart surgery myself). It is amazing how everyone comes together for members here during the bad time that we each endure. My prayers go out to you and your family.