nitrous gauge

If i have a nitrous pressure gauge on my bottle in the bed of the truck, how important is it to be able to see my pressure from inside the cab? Basically what i'm asking is do i really need to spend the time and money on a nitrous pressure gauge for my A-pillar?

I would because you want to know what pressure it is at when you hit the go button. Nitrous is most effective in a certain psi range. The most effective setup will be with a fire and ice bottle heater/cooler to keep it in that range. Some systems make adjustments based on what the bottle psi is for you, like the zex kit, but I would assume you are looking to go bigger than 75-100hp shot. Also, you want a remote bottle opener, fuel pressure gauge (which you should have from your radix setup). What are the plans Holty? 408 with N2O? built 370 with N2O? L92 setup?

Well...then you should be ok without it as long as you are monitoring KR etc., but if it were me, I would get the full set up. The 50shot will act like another intercooler for you anyways. Are you hitting up stream of the blower or going direct port?