Skoal

jballer323

This may be and odd topic but have any of you fine gentlemen had the Skoal berry blend or vanilla blend dip? I was just wondering because I have heard that they both have very good flavor.

Sorry! Have been a Copenhagen man for 25 years. Can't help you. :cheers:

damn, 25 years :eek: your mouth must be eroding about now. you probebly couldn't quit even if you wanted to.

I've quit a couple of times. Once for three years, but started again. I started smoking and that was not a good deal! I don't think I have ever been without any kind of nicotine since I was 16!! Yikes! :banghead::cheers:

Here is my list of top flavors from Skoal. I dont like Vanilla too much, but Berry Blend is a top favorite.

Normally I switch off between flavors every 1-2 days depending on how quickly I go through a can. Regular and Wintergreen are just plain horrible...But to each their own...

1. Mint

2. Berry Blend

3. Cherry

4. Peach

5. Citrus

6. Apple

7. Vanilla

8. Regular

9. Wintergreen

Back when I did it was Copenhagen. Then it progressed to smoking, now it's nothing for the past 5 years.

congrats!!! I've been tobacco free for one and a half untill I went to Wy. on a fishing trip, got drunk and every one had a can :banghead: just had one dip think I'll be OK

mmmm it was goooooood!!!!!!!!

I am trying to stop dipping but its not easy. I have started to suck on jolly ranchers instead. Any other ideas besides gum, patch, or going cold turkey?????

Favorites

1. Wintergreen Pouches

2. Mint Long cut

3. citrus long cut

4. Peach long cut