Center Console Fridge

raandoggy

ive seen it done before, but it was custom. it wasnt something you could buy at stylin concepts or anything. what they did was took a mini fridge and molded it into the driver side, on the console, so it was right near your shin/knee. then they painted it, along with the rest of the dash. i saw a picture of it open and it had like 4 bud lights or something inside, pretty cool. looks bad ass if you wanna do it. i dont know any of the technical aspects of it though, like what kind of power it would take to keep it running etc. plus you couldnt really put anything in it for a long time, cause as soon as you turned the car off the fridge would shut off

ive seen it done before, but it was custom. it wasnt something you could buy at stylin concepts or anything. what they did was took a mini fridge and molded it into the driver side, on the console, so it was right near your shin/knee. then they painted it, along with the rest of the dash. i saw a picture of it open and it had like 4 bud lights or something inside, pretty cool. looks bad ass if you wanna do it. i dont know any of the technical aspects of it though, like what kind of power it would take to keep it running etc. plus you couldnt really put anything in it for a long time, cause as soon as you turned the car off the fridge would shut off

Thanks. By the way. I've been trying to figure out the last couple of days how to do my SIG. I was checking out the forum when you got yours done and that looks really sweet!! :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...
I think it would be a cool little project... espically trying to keep the stock center and use the door on that decent about of fiberglass and insulation though.......

Man if I had that in the truck my kids would think I was the mother f'n pimpest dad... :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i thought we went over this already? its going to have to be totally custom. you'd have to get it molded into the console, then all painted so it wouldnt look crappy. i dont think it would be worth the time, energy, or money, unless you have a completely custom show truck that you enter into shows