Dashboard Shine

I was just wondering if you guySS clean your dashboard with that shinny UV protectant stuff???

I had never done it to my SS until the other day and now I'm not so sure I want to keep doing it...

It's just to shinny!!!!tell me what you guys think.... :dunno:

i use the wipes and don't over do it, just enough to make it look clean but i don't like all that greasy shit. plus when the sun beats on that dash it evaps all that shit right onto your windshield leaving a nast film on it.

I was just wondering if you guySS clean your dashboard with that shinny UV protectant stuff???

I had never done it to my SS until the other day and now I'm not so sure I want to keep doing it...

It's just to shinny!!!!tell me what you guys think.... :dunno:

I tell the carwash guys to just clean the dash... I hate getting blinded by the glare, and having dust/hair etc stick to the dash because of the stuff they put on!

um you know you posted this in the street racing section right???

:withstupid: Dee De Dee..........this is the appearance forum.........

I use Meguiars Protectant wipes once a month on the dash......I wipe it on an buff it down 1/2 hour later with a microfiber cloth. The cloth cleans the greasiness off the dash, cuts the glare, and grabs any crap that the wipe left behind. I wipe the dash with the microfiber rag to clean it between monthly applications.

:withstupid: Dee De Dee..........this is the appearance forum.........

I use Meguiars Protectant wipes once a month on the dash......I wipe it on an buff it down 1/2 hour later with a microfiber cloth. The cloth cleans the greasiness off the dash, cuts the glare, and grabs any crap that the wipe left behind. I wipe the dash with the microfiber rag to clean it between monthly applications.

The protectant that i bought is from Meguiars and it doesn't look to bad

but i still wipe it off after a while with a blue microfiber too..

I think it looks good but i don't know if i will put it on again... I guess we'll just have to see :dunno: