volant cold air intake 15053 brand new in the box

2006_superado

topic say's it all, i'm in so-cal in case anyone wants to pick it up?. also if you need a pick of the box i can post it, but it's brand new and unopened. i will except paypal, or cash in person.

i will use priority mail and it will be shipped the day after i recieve payment. any questions post here or email me.

thanks for looking.

SUPERADO.

P.S. if i don't sell it here in a day or two i will put it on ebay, just wanted to give you guys first crack at it.

bump for price drop.

heres a pic... and todays the last day i'll leave it on here anyone wants it final price is $250 shipped to your door, thats cheaper then you can get it anywhere new.

if i don't get any interest i'll let you know when it's on ebay.

post-8665-1177527641_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

I would also like to be added just in case the previous deals fall through , by the way what made you not want it?

-Onyx

Why are you selling it?

the fact that i already have one, i like my volant a lot. i happened to get lucky and win one from volant in there on-line contest i signed up for. they gave me the option to pick any intake i wanted, and being i already had the one i wanted, and they don't make one for my wifes car, i decided to get the same one and consider my original as free :D at the same time i can pass along a good deal to one of you guys.

so onyx you'll be third if BYN, and kyle don't pan out.

kyle if i don't hear from BYN by tomorow i'll let you know.

yes it will.

breakyaneck already said he'll take it, if he does'nt for any reason you'll have next option.

i'll let you know...

thanksfor the interest.

superado.

Does this work on a S/C engine? BYN is running a S/C

Well what's the status? What the difference in the 15153 and this??

i called volant when i bought mine almost a year ago and asked the same question because i was able to get the 15053 a little cheaper then the 15153 on ebay, i forgot there answer so i called again a few days ago. what they told me is what they said before "they are the same model intake except the the throttle body grommet is a little bit tighter on the 15053"

so yes they are interchangeable, i have a 15053 on my V-max same LQ9 as the SSS.

if you are interested it's still available... let me know.

thanks.

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

i called volant when i bought mine almost a year ago and asked the same question because i was able to get the 15053 a little cheaper then the 15153 on ebay, i forgot there answer so i called again a few days ago. what they told me is what they said before "they are the same model intake except the the throttle body grommet is a little bit tighter on the 15053"

so yes they are interchangeable, i have a 15053 on my V-max same LQ9 as the SSS.

if you are interested it's still available... let me know.

thanks.

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...