1000 posts for me.

BOB47

Only took me 4 years to hit 1000. :wtf: It's not that I don't have anything to say, it's just that as a group, you guys are more knowledgeable than me about our trucks. So I read alot and keep my mouth shut. Too hard to teach the teachers. :jester: Just wanted to take a minute and says thanks to all the great people on this site for the information that I've gotten and the friends that I've made. Still one of the best sites on the net. :cheers:

Congrats Bob :cheers:

Yup, the group here is a good one :thumbs:

The youngsters don't want to hear from us old guys :P

An adage that I heard many years ago:

When you're in your 20s, you worry what everyone thinks of you.

When you're in your 40s, you don't care what anyone thinks of you.

When you're in your 60s, you find out, nobody gave a damn what you thought anyway :jester:

Only took me 4 years to hit 1000. :wtf: It's not that I don't have anything to say, it's just that as a group, you guys are more knowledgeable than me about our trucks. So I read alot and keep my mouth shut. Too hard to teach the teachers. :jester: Just wanted to take a minute and says thanks to all the great people on this site for the information that I've gotten and the friends that I've made. Still one of the best sites on the net. :cheers:

Thats a lot of posts :(

Congrats on hitting 1000 Bob. I remember hitting... well maybe I don't... LOL

I'll bet you probably hit 1000 the first month you were on here. :jester: If I had your knowledge, I'd post a lot more too.

Congrats Bob :cheers:

Yup, the group here is a good one :thumbs:

The youngsters don't want to hear from us old guys :P

An adage that I heard many years ago:

When you're in your 20s, you worry what everyone thinks of you.

When you're in your 40s, you don't care what anyone thinks of you.

When you're in your 60s, you find out, nobody gave a damn what you thought anyway :jester:

So, Brian, you're saying we haven't figured out that nobody gives a damn what we have to say yet? :lol: I know that--my wife and daughter tell me all the time. :sigh::lol: