Pimp My Ride is Officially back

Just watched a new episode of pimp my ride and they have finally done something performance worthy. God dang old impala with a LBZ duramax and a Allison tranny. Thats awesome in my opinion considering it is faster than a Lamborghini and runs off 100% biodiesel. They have took it to the next level.

Just watched a new episode of pimp my ride and they have finally done something performance worthy. God dang old impala with a LBZ duramax and a Allison tranny. Thats awesome in my opinion considering it is faster than a Lamborghini and runs off 100% biodiesel. They have took it to the next level.

i saw that episode... luck SOB... that shop is like 20 minutes from me... the worlds largest ford dealership in fact... galpin ford... i almost bought a mustang Foose edition there.. still plan to someday... I DONT FIT IN A DAMN CORVETTE - (6'8" 295lbs, ex-NFL)

did you see the turbo pipes?

IMO the new GAS shop is Waaaaaay better than those idiots over at west coast customs... they did crap installs and who puts a stupid fish tank in a car, really?

:withstupid:

I saw it last Sunday on Earth day..... i really liked it! :thumbs:

The whole interior made out of hemp... i laughed @ Arnold's comments about the hemp.. :crackup:

IMO the new GAS shop is Waaaaaay better than those idiots over at west coast customs... they did crap installs and who puts a stupid fish tank in a car, really?

man u havent seen some of WCC's other work, their stuff is absolutely AMAZING. they only did crappy shit like the fish tanks, because MTV told them to. thats why they use GAS now, WCC basically told them they were tired of doing stupid ass stuff and dropped out.

i saw that too. i dont think that guy realized how lucky he was to have that car.

I bet he figured it out pretty quick after a few of these :driving::ughdance:

Just watched it... Did you guys hear Arnolds belt buckle hit the fender too? :cry:

man u havent seen some of WCC's other work, their stuff is absolutely AMAZING. they only did crappy shit like the fish tanks, because MTV told them to. thats why they use GAS now, WCC basically told them they were tired of doing stupid ass stuff and dropped out.

Ummmm yes WCC does good work, NO they didnt kick mtv out of there, thats all i can say bout that....

Ummmm yes WCC does good work, NO they didnt kick mtv out of there, thats all i can say bout that....

i actually talked to Ryan (the owner of WCC) and Big Dane at SEMA, and thats what they both told me, i guess they could have been lying, but it made sense. ryan said that the show brought them a lot of business, but it was mostly stupid kids. he said the show was givin them a bad name, plus every show that mtv has, they completey run it into the ground until no one will watch it anymore, which is true, so they got out before that happened.

Can't see the video it says it Copyright restricts it for viewer's outside the US WTF?

We're always late on those episodes anyways. I think the last episode on tv here is the girly with the 1980 1500 blue and green pick up truck with the tv's and playstation raising up with the bed o'the truck :banghead: