Anyone raced an srt-10?

jballer323

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you fella's have raced a quad-cad srt-10 ram with your SS. If so, what was the race like? My buddy has one and is talking sh!t. I want to know how bad I would get beat. Thanks

go for it and tell us how you end up. i've been at couple lights with em but we never have gone. maybe its cuz they are scared by the rumble of the cut outs. but soon i'll be ready to race one :thumbs:

I just raced one this week on the highway. I was goin back and forth trying to get him to race, doing the 4-2 downshift and slowing...he finally grabbed the fish-hook and it was on. i was not able to get the second gear when he finally commited but I nailed it at 65 in third and kept on following him up to 120. He was going nowhere. That was funny though. Can't wait for the other goodies!

Edited by Simon (see edit history)

My friend has a Quad Cab and although we've never raced It's pretty obvious to me that I'd get smoked. Those things shift firm and the traction control is awesome. I doubt I could pull him out of the hole. When he floors it, it just squats and goes, even in the rain it barely turns the tires over.

He has no mods and I have just CAI and Exhaust. I mean they are ~200hp over our trucks stock.

yea thats what really blows...chevy performance vs dodge performance out of the factory is night and day... the srt 10 is such a race inspired truck with big brakes, huge motors... etc...

hate to say this, but if someone were to give me a fair price for my truck i would go get an SRT 10 quad nightrunner (minus the lame NR sticker) instantly... and yea... everything is for sale...

well that sure changed my mind in a hurry... thanks for saving me 45k... i owe you big time... (pulls out a "big time" protien bar and hands it too you.... what movie is that from???)

no problem, and i have no idea what movie thats from.