Track runs and pics

Went to the strip today for the Test and Tunes, ran 4 times. Im very upset to say I ran 15.0 and 15.1's all day. It doesnt make sence, because Im running less weight (no spare or tailgate) and a better tune supposidley (sp?)(93 instead of 87) and ran .1 - .2 slower than my original times. Heres some videos and pics - some videos suck. I beat a Durango, 24v Taurus, SVT Contour, and a Daytona Ram. I left the time slips in my truck, Ill get pics of them up soon. I think it was a bad day for everyone, atleast 40% of the people racing spun badley off the line. I guess that Rumble Bee I raced on the street spun harder than I thought...I think it may be because of the code my trucks throwing - P0446 Im taking it in Monday or Tuesday to the dealer.

Me vs Daytona - I ran 15.1, he ran 15.59, sorry video doesnt show, Ill put up the slip.

th_MEvsDaytona.jpg

Me Destroying a Durango, resolution sucks.

th_MEvsDurango.jpg

Me vs Contour SVT - he ran 16.0

th_MevsContour.jpg

Me vs Taurus

th_MevsContour-1.jpg

HPIM0087.jpg

HPIM0093.jpg

HPIM0092.jpg

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)

Thanks! I should be running much quicker, like 14.6 or 14.7, I hope its the P0446 code. Heres the slips

My 1st run was vs Durango, I wrote damn because the time...

samsslips004.jpg

Me and the Furd Contour SVT

samsslips003.jpg

Me and the Tourus

samsslips002.jpg

And finally me and the Daytona - Look @ that reaction time!!

samsslips001.jpg

EDIT- my bad with the videos. I put up me and the Contour twice, I think I deleted me and the Taurus. I was no match anyways.

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)