Silverado SS Enthusiasts??

uoflbaseball

I thought this was a post for Silverado SS enthusiasts. It seems as if most of the posts in the discussion area are anti-silverado. I don't know how many of you went to Bowling Green and saw the truck, but I did, and thats why I'm getting one. In the middle of all those classic camaros and firebirds the one thing everybody stopped and stared at was the SS. It is by far the nicest truck I've ever seen. The engine isn't a race engine but 345 hp will outrun most trucks and cars on the road. The engine is very important but looks set this truck apart from any other truck on the road. If I can stay close to the lightnings and beat the rams I'm happy because I know everybody who sees my truck will be star struck and they damn well should be!

I thought this was a post for Silverado SS enthusiasts. It seems as if most of the posts in the discussion area are anti-silverado. I don't know how many of you went to Bowling Green and saw the truck, but I did, and thats why I'm getting one. In the middle of all those classic camaros and firebirds the one thing everybody stopped and stared at was the SS. It is by far the nicest truck I've ever seen. The engine isn't a race engine but 345 hp will outrun most trucks and cars on the road. The engine is very important but looks set this truck apart from any other truck on the road. If I can stay close to the lightnings and beat the rams I'm happy because I know everybody who sees my truck will be star struck and they damn well should be!

Well, you have discovered what many of us have as well. Not everybody on this site is an enthusiast. We learn to live with it. But hey it is part of the territory. You can't have the positive without the negatives.

Hey i'm a Chevy enthusiast, not just an SS. My only point on here has been they could have done better.

Anyway I just wanted to point out a few things to you. 345 horse in an extened cab will not outrun the new hemi-rams, and its NOWHERE CLOSE to a lightning. They are even said to be slower than a SCSB 5.3. Just wanted to put that in for consideration.

Again before I am flamed, i'm simply responding to what was said at the begining of this post, I know were all aware of what the truck was meant to do.

Archived