Yahooo First Time at the Strip

diggerdan11

Well i finaly took my tuck to the track yesterday and i had alot of fun.

My Best time was 15.6 at 89.4 MPH

My truck is mostly stock i have a K&N FIPK and Cat back Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, i ran my truck with about 3/4 tank of gas with the tailgate up and a passanger, i dont think these times are too bad for my first time

It sucked tho i had to race the same truck twice and that truck was a Dodge 2500 diesel with lots of mods he ran a 12 flat so he smoked me but it was still fun i also had to race a 72 Nova and it only beat me by like a car length so that was sweet........I cant wait to do more mods and take it back out!!!

:cool:

Get a tune and lose the passenger and you will be in good shape. :thumbs:

yah ill get a tune one of these days.............and yah next time ill drop the passenger, it was my girlfriend and she did not want to sit in the stands all by herself, you know how that can be

yah ill get a tune one of these days.............and yah next time ill drop the passenger, it was my girlfriend and she did not want to sit in the stands all by herself, you know how that can be

Oh yeah and you cant very well tell her to get out so your truck will be lighter :jester: