ATTN: Pittsburgh Members

I need to make a run up to the Pittsburgh area next weekend to go with my dad to a doctor's consultation.

I'll be north in Cranberry just west of US19 & SR228. I'm not terribly familiar with the outlying areas but I can get lost with the best of them :jester:

I'm up for meeting up with members either Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday afternoon.

Maybe we can get together :cheers:

I was thinking about hitting pittsburgh raceway park on saturday afternoon for test n tune since I think it is the last saturday until fall(moves to wed nights). Its a little bit of a drive from Cranberry.

Edited by thallent (see edit history)

I'm here in PA now. Noticed PRP is east of Monroeville off of US22 :dunno:

Looks to be about 30 miles away. I don't know if I'll make it....but who knows

On a side note...I discovered the front pinion seal is leaking again :banghead:

Third seal and 1 new yoke and still leaking

Well if you do make it out I will either be in blue SS or one of dad's vehicles red 04 vette or silverstone TBSS. If I have vette or TBSS look for older man with O2 tank and vette hat that would be dad. Dad need his oxygen when he has to walk around alot.

Thanks for the offer...sorry but I was unable to get away, had to help my dad with some things around the house that needed done.

I'll be back up June 1st. Stopping back by, then off to Cleveland on June 2nd for the Hot Rod Power Tour :driving: